Available chair widths: 18″
The Majestic Multipurpose Stacker incorporates many of the best features found in stack chairs used in large hotels and conference centers, at a fraction of the price. We designed it to take the abuse of constant setup and teardown. It's comfortable and durable. It's lightweight and easy to stack. It's a great value in multipurpose room seating.
- Designed for multipurpose use. Features a more upright back pitch and flatter seat pitch perfect for sitting around tables. It’s lighter than traditional church chairs and has stack-support-bars making setup and teardown quick and easy
- Highest Quality Frame Manufactured in North America of Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel with durable powder coating
- Closed loop back frame with plywood foundation attached with metal T-nuts for the utmost durability
- Top-grade seat construction with metal T-nut fasteners and rolled-front seat cushion for extra leg comfort
- Commercial grade cushioning with upholstered back and seat ; choose from a selection of heavy-duty grade fabrics
- Exceeds Cal-117 specifications
- Limited lifetime frame/structural warranty; 10 years workmanship warranty; Limited lifetime warranty on select fabrics; 10 years foam warranty
- Options include: Welded interlocks for locking chairs together Customization – we are the manufacturer and can customize your order to accommodate your particular requirements.
- Custom built in North America to your order specifications and ready for quick delivery!
● Retractable Interlocks
● Single Loop Communion Cup Holder
● 22″ Wide Option
Built to Last; From the inside out
The Majestic Multipurpose Stacker is built to last with high-quality, durable components throughout.
Form, Fit & Function
We think that a chair should look good from the glides up to the very top stitch of the upholstery. It should be comfortable as long as you want to sit in it. And if it is a “pew stacker” it should stack well, and it should lock together in a row, like a pew. We know your chairs need to hold up well and last a long time. We designed chairs to achieve such a level of form, fit and function. Finely tailored and well-fitted; engineered to stack well and lock well; comfortable and durable; that’s how our North American craftsmen build Kingdom Church Chairs.
Tested: BIFMA Certified
We stand behind what we build with real world testing to insure you receive the highest quality seating. We test and certify our chairs using BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) standards. Over the last decade BIFMA has updated these standards to be more robust; many church chairs on the market that passed under previous standards will fail today. Kingdom Church Chairs are tested and certified based on current BIFMA standards; you can see the results HERE.
No Hassle Warranty
We know that long-term relationships with our customers are key to our success. That’s why we put our warranty in writing; and we stand behind it with policies and processes that takes the agony out of customer service. Our customers know us for our exceptional products, amazing value and great service we provide. We’re committed to the kind of service that keeps our customers coming back. That’s why under the seat of every chair we build you’ll find our 1-833-KNGDOM-1 customer service number
Our North American craftsman are proud to be manufacturing chairs for Three generations
As the manufacturer, we’re pleased to offer you factory direct pricing, we are excited to help your church be good stewards of God’s funds and build the kingdom in excellence. Our sales team has been helping churches for over 20 years selling more than 4 million church chairs.